Sunday, April 25, 2010

New SNES/NES FC Twin Video Game System - Silver


Over All Rating Reviews :
Well I've got to say the unit sucks. It is cheaply made and I went through two units before I decided to purchase a Retro Duo. Both FC Twins that I purchased had different problems. The first unit burnt the SNES portion of the board when I tryed playing Zelda, the second FC Twin only had sound in one channel for the SNES. However the Nintendo, (which was never a stereo game system) does, lol. The two controllers come with a very cheap feel and have a short wire to the unit. So be ready to either to use a original SNES controller or get a SNES extention cord. Well I've got to say other than the cheapness of the product, you can play both SNES and NES games no problem, there are a few games that will not work but nothing that I would really get upset about. If you are trying to decide between the FC Twin and the Retro Duo, please, for the love of God, dont waste your money on the FC Twin and get the Retro Duo.
Get more detail about SNES/NES FC Twin Video Game System - Silver.


!1!: Discount iPod Touch for Sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。