Saturday, August 21, 2010

Purchase Super Nintendo Controller


Over All Rating Reviews :
Settle for no other, that is unless you can get your hands on the Japanese Famicom controllers with the minor difference of colored A, B, X, and Y buttons *drool*. I've played video games since I was 3 in that wonderful time of "The Death and Resurrection of Video Games"....ummmm...grandstanding aside, it's also known as the 80's. Anyways, in all the years that I've played, I've never found a controller for any system that could take as much punishment as this one, besides the original NES controller. I've taken both this and the NES controller apart to examine the parts and the adamantium-like plastic casing, I even did some tests with a hammer among other things, if only the controllers of other consoles still retained such quality. I played Tecmo Super Bowl with my elder brother all the time so destruction of peripherals was a natural action (when I wasn't playing fighting games or RPG's that is, see my other reviews...that was a shameless plant I know). I could throw it like a boomerang at a wall and it would stay together without any "rattles" to be heard. No I wasn't playing Zelda when I threw it like that, but that would have made a good pun wouldn't it? XD Bare with my bad humor...it's late and I'm out of Mountain Dew.

On a closing note, just make sure that when you find one used or whatever way you get your hands on this classic, that you give it a good cleaning with a game wipe and then beat the snot out of the buttons on a good fighting game or two first to really break it in if it hasn't been used in a long time.
Get more detail about Super Nintendo Controller.


!: New Lcd Television !: Discount Interior Decorating Living Room Furniture







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。