Thursday, August 12, 2010

Great deals Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars


Over All Rating Reviews :
This game is one of my favorite games of the SNES era. I was never a huge RPG fan simply because I never had the pleasure of renting/owning one, but I've always been a Mario fangirl. I can honestly say that after devoting approximately 20 hours to this game, I can't think of a game on the SNES that I like more (ok, maybe A Link to the Past, but that one's in its own league). This game will take over your life, hours at a time, and I mean that in the best possible sense. BUY IT NOW if you can get your hands on it for a reasonable price (a little birdie told me something about eight bucks on the virtual console...)
Get more detail about Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.


!: Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Diapers, Economy Plus, Size 5 (27 Lbs), 124 Diapers by Pampers !: Blackberry Trackball / Joystick / Navigate / Pearl / Ring Repair Replacement Fix Fixing !: Great Deals Burnt Orange Pashmina







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。