Saturday, July 17, 2010

Low Price Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have had this game for several years now, it was actually one of the first ones I ever had. Being a non-avid player myself, I'm not sure how it plays out at the end, for I have little time to play games often enough to defeat it. Contrary to a review below, this game does not require a turbo controller or gun, and if their game does then I do believe they are playing the wrong game, or atleast reviewing the wrong one.

The object of the game is to nab the baby mario which has been stolen from you by the big boss guy (can't remember which one he is, but I'm sure it hardly matters.) You go through a series of mini-levels that must be defeated in each world. Each level you try to collect the red coins, the flowers, and the stars for bonus points to clear the level.

With the small amount of patience I have, I have cleared only 2 worlds, though I'm sure others would do better as I only turn the game on sporadically. I highly reccomend this game!

Get more detail about Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.


!: Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Silver) by Canon !1!: World llc Articles Mild Of Organization !1!: Discount Womens Watches On Sale!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。