Saturday, May 15, 2010

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest Top Quality


Over All Rating Reviews :
Three years ago my aunt and uncle was babysitting us and they rented this game.I loved it a whole lot,but after I beat "KROWS NEST",and "HOT HEAD HOP" I couldn't get 15 Kremcoins or beat the level after that.A few months later someone else that rented this game got it up to the third level in"krem Quay. My brother got it for christmas that year. About the game.This game has 50 levels. You can ride or transform into 7 anmials like Rambi,Squaks,Enguarde,Rattly,Squitter,Glimmer,and,clapper. Your mission is to rescue DK who was kidnapped by Kapt. K.rool by beating 5 bosses.This the sequal to Donkey Kong Country.I have the sequal to this game. -Rob Close 7/8/01
Get more detail about Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.


!: Free Recruiting Software Tips Liver







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。