Saturday, September 18, 2010

Price SNES/NES FC Twin Video Game System - Black


Over All Rating Reviews :
I got this unit for my nieces for Christmas. I was disappointed with the controllers right away, because the cables were too short, and one of the 2 didn't work at all. I didn't care because I had extra SNES controllers that work great with the FC twin. I tested it and it worked great with the SNES and NES games so I went ahead and gave it to my nieces for their Christmas present. Sadly, when they put in Super Mario Kart, then Turtles IV, then NBA Jam, none of them worked right (one player could move, while the other just sat there and was paralyzed). I had only tested the system as one player because my wife will not play with me. NONE of the cooperative team games (super contra, etc.) worked on the SNES port of the FC twin. The looks of disappointment on my nieces faces really hurt and I was forced to order them a real SNES for more money. So, if you want this system, be prepared to buy original SNES controllers and only play by yourself. Also, the NES audio sounds terrible on many games unless you hook it up through an old mono (white and yellow cable only) VCR. Buyer beware.
Get more detail about SNES/NES FC Twin Video Game System - Black.


!: Pashmina Wool Review !: Promotion Dial Indicator !: Lady Swimsuit Buy Online !: The Absorber XL Synthetic Drying Chamois by CleanTools







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。